We have a great experience in setting up companies in Germany. In most cases the GmbH (limited liability company) is inquired with us. We will be happy to discuss with you which legal form is the right one for you.
Often these are trading companies from which the export of German products to foreign countries or the import of foreign products to Germany is to be handled.
We will inform you in advance which documents you will need to establish the new company. We will help you to open a bank account and accompany you throughout the entire incorporation process. We will also gladly provide you with a trustee for the formation and a German address for the company.
Please let us know for which activities you would like to establish a German office. Do you also need premises or is an address in Germany sufficient. Which products or services should be offered?
It is also important who is to become a partner and who is to become managing director (CEO) of the new company.
We are also happy to help you if you would like to come to Germany yourself and would like to have visas, residence permits or German citizenship. Even if you would like to rent private rooms yourself, we will be happy to help you find and conclude rental contracts. Of course, we also take care of all tax issues in Germany.
In most cases our procedure is as follows:
- Drafting of a statute for the GmbH or any other legal form
- Preparation of documents for a notary appointment
- Accompaniment of the notary appointment
- Management of share capital until an account can be opened after incorporation
- Mediation of tax advisory services including the registration of the GmbH with the IHK and the tax office
- Provision of an address for the establishment of the GmbH and administration of the incoming mail (possibly permanent seat of the GmbH or later change, if another seat is desired)
- Opening a bank account (Any bank you want. We can also help with the selection.)
- Accompaniment of the application for a residence permit
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Florian Schuh, lawyer
phone: +49 69 95 92 91 90